Wine Course: Tuscany Food & Wine Pairing September 30, 2023 6:15pm
Five Tuscan Wines: A selection from our favorite winemakers and small producers.
Tuscan Food Pairing
- Fettunta | Tuscan Bruschetta w Tuscan Olive Oil
- Affettati e Formaggi | Tuscan Charcuterie
- Gnuddi con Ragu di Cinghiale| Ricotta Dumplings with Wild Boar Ragù
- Tagliata di Manzo | Wood Grilled Beef Strip Loin w/ Arugula and Tomato Salad
- Cantuccini | Almond Biscotti
In this new and exciting series , students will learn all about Italian regional wines, along with food pairing techniques and theories.
Our in-house Italian wine expert, Sharon, will be pouring and walking you through a tasting of her selection of spectacular Italian wines , while I’ll be serving some delicious regional foods and instructing how to create a perfect food and wine pairing. This is a 2.5 hour class consisting of immersive instruction and tastings, along with question and answer sessions throughout.
- Sensory Wine Tasting
- Food Pairing
- Regional Wine History
- Understanding Grape Varieties
- Wine Production Methods
- and more!
MUST BE 21+ TO ATTEND THIS COURSE
Please Note: Some classes may run longer depending on the size of the class and level of participation.
PRICE IS PER COUPLE (2) SEATS
Sold Out! Join Waitlist