Venetian Tiramisu Class - Curbside | Video Instruction May 31, 2020
Everything you need!
Learn to make authentic Venetian Tiramisu , 100% hands-on, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
- Lady Fingers From Scratch
- Decadent Mascarpone Cream
- Espresso Rum Simple Syrup
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make real Venetian Tiramisu hands-on and in the comfort of your own kitchen. I will provide the recipes, video instruction, ingredients, supplies and equipment* to produce this amazing dessert. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make some delicious Tiramisu!
Yield: About 8-12 servings (Freezes nicely)
Total work time. About 1.5 hours
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- A Commercial Half Size Sheet pan
- Parchment Paper
- Disposable Pastry Bag
- Round Pastry Tip (Stainless Steel, reusable)
- Disposable Casserole Pan
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Hand Mixer, Stand Mixer or Whisk
- Rubber Spatula or Heavy Spoon
- Various Size Bowls
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday May 31, 2020