Tuscan Culinary Excursions
Join Gió Culinary Studio as we travel to Tuscany, Italy for a life changing culinary experience. Together we’ll explore the Tuscan countryside, while teaching you about the food, wine, language and culture of this magnificent Italian region. We’ll host up to 8 travelers for each of these amazing culinary adventures!
Available Dates: There is an extra day of travel before and after these dates.
10/01/22-10/15/22 Sold Out 10/22/2022 – 11/05/2022 Sold Out
10/07/2023 – 10/21/2023 Available
10/28/2023 – 11/11/2023 Available
Also Booking Private trips 2022/2023 contact below for details.
Private group trips available for 6-8 people *
*High Season (April-September) will incur an additional charge.
*Airfare Booking Additional Charge – Booking assistance available
*Prices are subject to change without notice
2 People (Double Occupancy)
$5250.00 Per Person
1 Person (Single Occupancy)
$6250.00 Per Person
Zero interest and low interest payment options available with AFFIRM and PAYPAL .
The Cost Includes:
* Some minor itinerary items are subject to change without notice.
- Airfare booking assistance (optional)
- Transportation to US Airport (optional)
- Train from Florence to Arezzo
- Rental Car or Shuttle to Villa
- Rental Car or Shuttle to Train station for return flight
- Rental Car transportation to Villa and destinations included in itinerary
- First class accommodations in a historic Villa in the heart of Tuscany Palazzo Rosadi
- Updated Gourmet kitchen
- Comfortable double occupancy rooms
- In-suite private bathrooms
- Large Dining Room
- Outdoor eating areas
- Laundry Facilities
- Wi-fi /Internet and Satellite TV
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Swimming Pool (Summer)
- Beautiful views everywhere you look!
Zero interest and low interest payment options available.
- Italian Breakfast most morning
- Hands-on cooking classes
- Olive oil making tour (when is season)
- Meal following each cooking class, including wines
- Daily excursions to Medieval cities
- Visits to food and craft festivals (depending on availability)
- Vineyard Tour and Wine tasting including lunch at the Vineyard
- Yoga, Barre, Trail Walks and overall wellness activities (Optional)
- Language and History Lessons, total immersion in Italian Culture
Hotel in Florence First Night.
Hotel at departing Airport.
Airfare, Travel insurance, Baggage Fees, Wines, drinks and groceries for everyday consumption (outside of special dinners and cooking classes). Lunches, dinners and snacks at restaurants and cafes. Tickets, transportation, and entrance fees to tourist sites and museums not included in the itinerary. Hotel stays outside of the villa.
Prior to Departure:
Planning dinner/lunch meeting at Gio Culinary Studio: Dates TBD
Some places we’ll be visiting: Anghiari, Arezzo, Assisi, Citta di Castello, Cortona, Caprese di Michelangelo, Florence, Montepulciano, Perugia, Sansepolcro and more..
Contact us below to ask any specific questions or for reservation information.