Tuscan Culinary Excursions
Join Gió Culinary Studio as we travel to Tuscany, Italy for a life changing culinary experience. Together we’ll explore the Tuscan countryside, while teaching you about the food, wine, language and culture of this magnificent Italian region. We’ll host up to 8 travelers for each of these amazing culinary adventures!
Available Dates: There is an extra day of travel before and after these dates.
10/02/2021 – 10/16/2021 Sold Out
10/23/2021 – 11/06/2021 Available
10/22/2022 – 11/05/2022 Available
Private group trips available for 6-8 people *
*High Season (April-September) may incur an additional charge.
*Prices are subject to change
Trip Cost (based on number of travelers in your group):
1 Person (Single Occupancy)
$5950.00 Per Person
2 People (Double Occupancy)
$5250.00 Per Person
4-8 people in your group (Double Occupancy)
$4950.00 Per Person
A 1/3 deposit is required to reserve your spots: payable by check or credit card. The remaining 2 payments will be due on the dates specified in your contract.
The Cost Includes:
* Some minor itinerary items are subject to change without notice.
- Airfare booking assistance
- Transportation to and from Airport (Newark/ JFK) meeting point Gio Culinary Studio only
- Train from Milano/Rome Airport to our villa in Tuscany
- Car transportation to destinations included in itinerary
- First class accommodations in a historic Villa in the heart of Tuscany Palazzo Rosadi
- Updated Gourmet kitchen
- Comfortable double occupancy rooms
- In-suite private bathrooms
- Large Dining Room
- Outdoor eating areas
- Laundry Facilities
- Wi-fi /Internet and Satellite TV
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Swimming Pool (Summer)
- Beautiful views everywhere you look!
- Italian Breakfast most morning
- Hands-on cooking classes
- Olive oil making tour (when is season)
- Meal following each cooking class, including wines
- Daily excursions to Medieval cities
- Visits to food and craft festivals (depending on availability)
- Vineyard Tour and Wine tasting including lunch at the Vineyard
- Yoga, Barre, Trail Walks and overall wellness activities (Optional)
- Language and History Lessons, total immersion in Italian Culture
Not Included: Airfare, Travel insurance ,Baggage Fees, Wines, drinks and groceries for everyday consumption (outside of special dinners and cooking classes). Lunches, dinners and snacks at restaurants and cafes. Tickets, transportation, and entrance fees to tourist sites and museums not included in the itinerary. Hotel stays outside of the villa.
Prior to Departure:
Planning dinner/lunch meeting at Gio Culinary Studio: Dates TBD
Some places we’ll be visiting: Anghiari, Arezzo, Assisi, Citta di Castello, Cortona, Caprese di Michelangelo, Florence, Montepulciano, Perugia, Sansepolcro and more..
Contact us below to ask any specific questions or for reservation information.