Thanksgiving Side Dishes November 20, 2018 6:15 p.m.
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Herb Roasted Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Potato Filled Ravioli | Sage Brown Butter
- Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Spicy Garlic Broccolini
- Fried Polenta Cakes | Roasted Tomato Ragu
- Classic Sausage Stuffing | Homemade Croutons and Sausage
- Roasted Root Vegetable Strudel | Homemade Strudel Dough
Side Dishes are the best part of a Thanksgiving meal!
Students will learn to prepare several classic sides along with some unique side dishes that will be sure to impress your guest. We will be using all scratch ingredients, along with professional and traditional techniques that can be easily duplicated at home. This is a 2 1/2 hour class consisting of demonstration and hands-on participation.
A generous sampling of all the foods prepared in class will be provided.
Feel free to bring your favorite bottle of wine to sip on during class.
***If you would like to reserve this class as a Private Event for your group, please Contact Us and we will reply with some available dates.***