Sicily Culinary Excursions
Join Gió Culinary Studio as we travel to Sicily, Italy for a life-changing culinary experience. Together we’ll explore the Sicilian Coast while teaching you about the food, wine, language, and culture of this magnificent Italian region. We’ll host up to 8 travelers for each of these amazing culinary adventures!
The Region of Sicily is my family’s hometown! As a first-generation Sicilian, I am excited to share with you all that Sicily has to offer!
Available Dates: There is an extra day of travel before and after these dates.
06/29/2024 –7/06/ 2024 Available
09/07/2024 – 09/14/2024 Sold Out!
07/05/2025 –7/12/ 2025 Available
09/06/2025 – 09/13/2025 Available 3 Double Occupancy Remaining
Also Booking Private trips for 2024/2025 contact below for details.
Private group trips available for 6-10 people *
*Airfare is NOT included
*Prices are subject to change without notice
2 People (Double Occupancy)
$5975.00 Per Person
AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED (Please see below for additional details)
Zero interest and low interest payment options available .
The Cost Includes:
* Some minor itinerary items are subject to change without notice.
• Airfare booking assistance (optional)
• Rental Car or Shuttle to Villa
• Rental Car transportation to destinations included in the itinerary.
• Rental Car or Shuttle to Airport / Train station for return flight
Accommodations in classic Sicilian Style villa on the East Coast of Sicily
• Updated Fully Equipped Gourmet kitchen
• Comfortable double occupancy rooms w/ in-suite private bathrooms
• Living Room and Dining Room
• Terrace and outdoor eating areas
• Laundry Facilities
• Wi-fi /Internet and Satellite TV
• Swimming pool
• Air Conditioning
• Clothes Washer
• Beautiful views everywhere you look!
Included Activities: (all subject to weather, seasonality, and availability)
• Breakfast most mornings (consisting of a typical Italian breakfast)
• Hands-on cooking classes and wine education
• Olive Oil Making Demonstration /Tasting (in season)
• Meal following cooking class, including wine.
• Regional tours and tastings of Sicilian Street Food.
• Excursions to surrounding towns, open markets, restaurants and Artisan shops
• Visits to food and craft festivals
• Vineyard Tours and Wine tastings including lunch at some Vineyards.
• Language and History, total immersion in Sicilian culture
Not Included in cost: AIRFARE, TRAVEL INSURANCE Wine, drinks and groceries for everyday consumption (outside of special dinners and cooking classes). Lunches, dinners and snacks at restaurants. Tickets, transportation, and entrance fees to tourist sites and museums not included in the itinerary.
Hotel stays outside of the Villa.
Prior to Departure: Planning dinner/lunch meeting at Gio Culinary Studio: Dates TBD
Some places we’ll be visiting: Etna, Taoramina , Catania , Messina
Intersted? Contact me below!