Sfogliatelle - Lobstertail Pastry Curbside PickUp Class March 31, 2021
Out of stock
Everything you need ! With Video Instruction.
Learn to make classic Neapolitan Sfogliatelle and Lobster-tail Pastry! 100% hands-on, from scratch, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Please Note: This class requires a little patience and attention to detail to achieve the best results.
These impressive pastry are intermediate to advanced level , but don’t let that intimidate you. With all ingredients premeasured and my step by step video, I am confidant that anyone can create some beautiful flakey pastry!
Yield: 10-12 each Sfogliatelle and Lobster-tail Pastry (Small)
Total work time. About 2-3 hours hands on, 1- 2 days including long refrigerator rest.
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your pre-measured ingredients and supplies on the date listed.
Step 3. Watch the Video First, TAKE NOTES.
YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO VIEW VIDEO AND RECIPES
Step 4. Gather and organize your ingredients and equipment
Step 5. Cook along with the video, pause and rewind as much as you like.
What’s included with curbside pickup:
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- Printable Recipe
- Video Access for 365 days after reservation.
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Stand Mixer with Whisk and Paddle attachment
- Pasta Roller Attachment or Manual Pasta Roller
- Plastic Wrap
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Bench Scraper
- Pastry Brush
- Rolling Pin
- Piping Bag With Plain Round Tip
- Piping Bag With Small Star Tip
- Sheet Pan or Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- A Sauce Pot
- Various size Bowls
- Standard Kitchen Equipment (Spoons,
- Dusting Flour (All Purpose)
- Confectioners Sugar for Decorating
Pick up date: Wednesday March 31 , 2021 between 5:00pm and 7:30pm. Video and Recipe will be available Thursday April 01, 2021 6:30 pm.
Out of stock