Private Virtual Cooking Class
Reserve a Private Virtual Cooking Class for 2 or more!
LIVE ON ZOOM!
How does it work?
- Choose options below.
- Reserve a spot.
- I will email you with available dates, times and and short questionnaire within 48 hrs.
Once a date/time and menu are chosen:
- The class organizer will receive an email with the recipe, ingredients list, instructions and zoom meeting link 3 days before the class.
- Links to any special ingredients or equipment sources will be included in the email. Most classes will be standard kitchen equipment and easy to find ingredients.
- Your private class will also be recorded (unedited) and provided to you the day after the class.
On the day of the class before joining the Zoom meeting:
- Scale out your ingredients according to the recipe and instructions provided.
- Organize equipment from the provided list so that its all within reach.
During the class:
- Cook along or simply watch, then cook along later with the recorded video.
- Ask as many questions as you’d like, either by text chat or turn on microphone.
Class Duration: (all times are approximate and can vary depending on many factors)
1 course: 1.5 -2 hours
2 courses: 1.5-2.5 hours
3 Courses: 2-3 hours
4 Courses: 2.5-3 hours
Class Example: Ingredients not included
- Bruschetta With Arugula Basil Pesto
- Fresh Pasta with Spicy Pomodoro Sauce
- Chicken Marsala
- Cannoli Cream Puffs
Must have to participate:
- Tablet, Smartphone, or Laptop
- Microphone and Webcam (Video on optional)
- Broadband High Speed internet connection
- A Simple Digital Kitchen Scale for most classes
Want to set up a Private Virtual Cooking Class for a group in which participants register and pay individually? CONTACT ME HERE for options.
PRINTABLE GIFT CERTIFICATE PROVIDED AFTER BOOKING. PRINT IT. FILL IT OUT. GIVE IT (optional)
First choice date cannot be guaranteed. If you need a specific date CONTACT ME HERE for availability before reserving.