Ooni Pizza Oven Training June 17, 2023 6:15 p.m.
- Neapolitan Pizza Dough
- Fresh Mozzarella (from Curd)
- San Marzano Pizza Sauce
Students will learn to how to safely, efficiently and correctly use the very popular OOni pizza oven to create amazingly great pizza every time. We will be using all scratch ingredients along with traditional and professional techniques that can be easily duplicated at home. This is 2 1/2 hour class consisting of demonstration and hands-on participation (what does this mean?).
- Cooking Techniques for dual fuel Pizza Ovens (Wood /Propane)
- Choosing the correct flour and ingredients
- Dough mixing and development
- Proper dough fermentation
- Dough Stretching and shaping
- Launching Pizza Correctly from the Pizza Peel
- Brief Pizza History
- Tricks of the Trade
- and much more!
Sold Out! Join Waitlist