New York Pizzeria June 15, 2023 6:15p.m.
- New York Pizza
- Brooklyn Sicilian
Students will learn to make authentic New York pizza and more. We will be using all scratch ingredients along with traditional and professional techniques that can be easily duplicated at home. This is 2 1/2 hour class consisting of demonstration and some hands-on participation (what does this mean?).
- Choosing the correct flour and ingredients
- Dough mixing and development
- Proper dough fermentation
- Dough Stretching and shaping
- Cooking Techniques for home ovens
- Brief Pizza History
- Tricks of the Trade
- and much more!
Please Note: Some classes may run longer depending on the size of the class and level of participation.
Sold Out! Join Waitlist