Lobstertail Pastry Curbside Cooking Class - August 02, 2020
Everything you need!
With Video Instruction.
Learn to make the famous Lobstertail pastry, 100% hands-on, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Lobstertail Pastry : Sfogliatelle Dough| Pate Choux| Almond Pastry Cream
Lobstertail Pastry aka Aragosta in Italian, is related to the sfogliatelle pastry from Naples, but is more versatile as it may be filled with any type of cream after it is baked. The very interesting and unique processes gives these pastry it’s super flaky texture and lobster tail shape.
- Making and Shaping Sfogliatelle Dough (similar to strudel)
- Making Pate Choux (Cream Puff Dough)
- Making Pastry Cream
- How to use a piping bag
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make the famous Lobstertail pastry, found in the best Italian pastry shops. I will provide the recipes, video instruction, ingredients, supplies and equipment* to produce this amazing dessert. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make some delicious lobstertails!
Yield: About 18 Lobstertail Pastry (share them, freeze them or eat them all!)
Total work time. About 1.5 – 2 hours + Refrigerator time
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- 1 Half Size Sheet pan w/ Parchment Paper lining
- 2 Disposable Pastry Bags
- 1 Star Pastry Tip for Filling
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Stand Mixer (Optional)
- Pasta Roller (Mixer attachment or Manual)
- Rolling Pin
- Rubber Spatula
- Sauce Pot
- Various Size Bowls (glass or stainless steel)
- Common Kitchen Equipment, Knives, Cutting Board, Spoons etc..
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday August 02, 2020