Key Ingredient Series: Parmigiano Reggiano February 08, 2024 6:15pm
- Parmigiano Reggiano Tasting 18, 24, 40 months
- Parmigiano Fricco | Arugula Pear Salad
- Handmade Fettucine al Parmigiano
- Parmigiano Panna Cotta | Aged Balsamic
Parmesan is NOT Parmigiano Reggiano. Students will learn all about Parmigiano Reggiano, the KING of all cheeses! Students will then assist me in preparing some delicious dishes all including this key ingredient. We will be using all scratch ingredients, along with professional techniques that can be easily duplicated at home. This is a 2 1/2 hour class consisting of sensory tasting, demonstration and some hands-on participation.
Lessons will include:
- Production rules regulations and standards
- Sensory tasting
- Spotting the fakes
- Common and Unique Uses/Pairings
Feel free to bring your own wine to sip on during class.
A generous sampling of all the foods prepared in class will be provided.
Looking for a Private Class? click HERE!
Giving a Gift? Buy a Gift Card Instead- click HERE
Please Note: Some classes may run longer depending on the size of the class and level of participation.