Italian Street Food May 04, 2023 6:15 p.m.
- Arancini | Sicilian Rice Balls
- Porchetta | Herb and Garlic Roasted Pork
- Schiacciata| Flatbread | Porchetta| Parmigiano Reggiano | Arugula
- Sfincione | Authentic Sicilian Pizza
- Zeppole | Fried Dough Fried Dough Fritters
Students will learn to create authentic Regional Italian Street Food, including all sauces, fillings and accompaniments! We will be using all scratch ingredients, along with professional and traditional techniques, that can be easily duplicated at home. This is a 2 1/2 hour class consisting of mostly demonstration with some hands-on participation (what does this mean?).
Bring your own wine to sip on during class!
A generous sampling of all the foods prepared in class will be provided.
Giving a Gift? Buy a Gift Card Instead- click HERE!
Please Note: Some classes may run longer depending on the size of the class and level of participation.
Sold Out! Join Waitlist