Grilled Vegetable Risotto Curbside Cooking Class - June 28, 2020
Everything you need!
Learn to make a delicious Grilled Summer Vegetable Risotto, 100% hands-on, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
- Knife Skills
- Grilling techniques for various types of vegetables
- The Risotto Cooking Method
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make an amazing Summer Risotto, hands-on and in the comfort of your own kitchen. I will provide the recipes, video instruction, ingredients, supplies and equipment* to produce this amazing dish. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make some delicious Risotto!
Yield: About 4-6 servings
Total work time. About 1.5 hours
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- An Italian Olive Wood Risotto Stirring Spoon
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Medium Sized Saute Pan
- Grill or Grill Pan
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Serving Bowl
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday June 28, 2020