Croissant-Pain au Chocolat Curbside Cooking Class - February 17, 2021
Out of stock
Everything you need ! With Video Instruction.
Learn to make amazing and flakey Croissants! 100% hands-on, from scratch, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Please Note: This class requires a little patience to achieve the best results.
These impressive pastries require two days to produce because of an overnight refrigerator rest. The most work is on the second day, which is fairly easy and involves folding/ rolling the dough several times, then cutting/shaping the pastry.
- Laminated Dough Method
- Types of yeast
- Choosing the correct Flour
- Choosing the correct Butter
- Cutting/Shaping and Filling Croissants
- Fermentation time and Temperatures
- Options for Fillings
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your pre-measured ingredients and supplies on the date listed.
Step 3. Watch the Video First, TAKE NOTES
Step 4. Gather all and organize your ingredients and equipment
Step 5. Cook along with the video, pause and rewind as much as you like.
Yield: 6-7 Croissant and 6 Pain au Chocolat
Total work time. About 1.5 hours hands on, 2 days including overnight refrigerator rest.
What’s included with curbside pickup:
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- Printable Recipe
- Video Access for 365 days after reservation.
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Stand Mixer with Dough-hook
- Plastic Wrap
- Chef’s Knife
- Rolling Pin
- Cutting Board
- Bench Scraper
- Pastry Brush or Small Paint Brush
- Sheet Pan or Cookie Sheet x2
- Parchment Paper
- Probe Thermometer
- A Small Sauce Pot
- Dusting Flour (AP will work)
Pick up date: Wednesday February 17 , 2021 between 5:00pm and 7:30pm
Out of stock