Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs Curbside Cooking Class - August 23, 2020
Everything you need!
With Video Instruction.
Learn to make the most iconic Italian American Dish, Spaghetti and Meatballs, 100% hands-on, from scratch, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Spaghetti and Meatballs: Hand-made Fresh Pasta | Tomato Sauce from Fresh Garden Tomatoes and Herbs | Chef Gio’s Famous Meatballs (better than your nonna’s)
Spaghetti and meatballs is the most famous Italian American dish that has southern Italian roots.
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Tomato Sauce from scratch with Fresh Tomatoes
- Meatballs from scratch
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make the most iconic Italian American dish found on every Italian American Dinner Table, Spaghetti and Meatballs. I will provide the recipes, video instruction, ingredients, supplies and equipment* to produce this amazing dish. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make the best spaghetti and meatballs you’ve ever had!
Yield: 4-6 people
Total work time. About 1.5 – 2 hours
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- 1.5 oz Scoop
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Stand Mixer (Optional)
- Pasta Roller (Mixer attachment or Manual) (optional)
- Spaghetti or Fettuccine Cutter Pasta Attachment (optional)
- Rolling Pin
- Medium Size Saute Pan
- Various Size Bowls (glass or stainless steel)
- Food Processor of Blender
- Common Kitchen Equipment, Knives, Cutting Board, Spoons etc..
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday August 23, 2020