Chicken Marsala Curbside Cooking Class - August 30, 2020
Everything you need!
With Video Instruction.
Learn to make a delicious and savory Chicken Marsala over Sicilian Couscous, 100% hands-on, from scratch, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Chicken Marsala with Sicilian Herbed Couscous
- Braising Technique
- Knife Skills
- Cooking with Fortified Wine
- Sauce Making
- Easy Couscous
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make a delicious braised Chicken Marsala with Sicilian Couscous. I will provide the recipes, video instruction, and all of the ingredients,* to produce this amazing dish. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make the best Chicken Marsala you’ve ever had!
Yield: 4 people
Total work time. About 1.5 hours
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Medium Size Saute Pan
- Various Size Bowls (glass or stainless steel)
- Medium Sauce Pot
- Common Kitchen Equipment, Knives, Cutting Board, Spoons etc..
- Salt and Pepper
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday August 30 , 2020