Bean to Bar Chocolate Demonstration February 11, 2020 6:15 p.m.
Students will learn all about the chocolate making process from roasting the cocoa bean to making a chocolate bar. This is a 2 hour class consisting of demonstration only (what does this mean?).
- A brief history of Chocolate
- Producing Chocolate from cocoa beans (a detailed live demo)
- A chocolate sensory tasting of 3 single origin chocolates
- Wine pairing with Chocolate (21+)
- Types of chocolate, and their components
- Proper melting and tempering methods
- Producing Chocolate Bars
Giving a Gift? Buy a Gift Card Instead- click HERE!