ZOOM CLASS: Spaghetti and Meatballs February 28, 2021 3:00pm
Learn to make classic spaghetti and meatballs, 100% hands-on, in your own kitchen, live with zoom.
In this Live Virtual Cooking Class, you will learn to make classic spaghetti and meatballs all from scratch, 100% hands-on and in the comfort of your own kitchen. I will provide the recipe, live video instruction and demonstration, answering any questions you may have.
After reservation, you will receive a Zoom Class invitation with a link to join the class along with a printable recipe, and equipment sheet . Join us live on Zoom at the scheduled date and time. A recording (unedited) of the Live Zoom Class will be available to you 24 hours after the live class.
Yield: About 4 servings
Total work time. About 1.5 hours
- Fresh hand made pasta
- Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Meatballs
On the day of the class before joining the Zoom meeting:
- Scale out and organize your ingredients according to the recipe provided.
- Organize equipment from the provided list so that its all within reach.
During the class:
- Cook along or simply watch, then cook along later with the recorded video.
- Ask as many questions as you’d like, either by text chat or turn on microphone.
Must have to participate:
- Tablet, Smartphone, or Laptop
- Microphone and Webcam (Video on optional)
- Broadband High Speed internet connection
- A Simple Digital Kitchen Scale for most classes
- Equipment and ingredients listed on recipe