New York Pizzeria October 21, 2021 6:15p.m.
- New York Pizza
- Brooklyn Sicilian
Students will learn to make authentic New York pizza and more. We will be using all scratch ingredients along with traditional and professional techniques that can be easily duplicated at home. This is 2 1/2 hour class consisting of demonstration and some hands-on participation (what does this mean?).
- Choosing the correct flour and ingredients
- Dough mixing and development
- Proper dough fermentation
- Dough Stretching and shaping
- Cooking Techniques for home ovens
- Brief Pizza History
- Tricks of the Trade
- and much more!