Master Pizzaiolo Course February 03-05, 2020 6:15 p.m.
Master Pizzaiolo Course
This Course is Designed for :
- Pizzeria/Restaurant Start Ups
- Existing Pizzeria/Restaurant Owners/Cooks
- Home Pizza Maker Enthusiasts
6:15PM – 9:15PM
Monday 02/03/20 – Tuesday 02/04/20 -Wednesday 02/05/20
( 9 hours total classroom time)
This is a comprehensive, 3 day, hands on Certificate Course in mastering the art of pizza making.
Students will learn the fundamentals of yeast dough production, and pizza making including:
- Choosing flour and ingredients
- Dough formulas and methods
- Proper fermentation
- Sauces and toppings from scratch
- Common cooking techniques
- Re-purposing extra dough
- Recipe costing
- Pizza History
Pizza Styles will include:
- Wood Fired Pizza Napoleon
- Thin and Crispy Pizza Romana
- Thick and Airy Pizza Siciliana
- Classic New York Pizza
Those who successfully complete the course will have the knowledge necessary to produce superior pizza and the tools to start or improve a pizza business.
A practical exam and short multiple choice exam is required to earn your Master Pizzaiolo Certificate that you may proudly display in your place of business or home.
You must attend all three days to be eligible for certification.
Giving a Gift? Buy a Gift Card Instead- click HERE!