Limoncello Cupcakes Curbside Cooking Class - July 26, 2020
Everything you need!
With Video Instruction.
Learn to make amazing Filled Limoncello Cupcakes, 100% hands-on, in your own kitchen, and on your own time.
Limoncello Cupcakes: Lemon Butter Cake | Limoncello Custard Filling| Vanilla and Lemon Mascarpone Mousse
Limoncello is a lemon infused liqueur that comes from the Amalfi Coast.
- Two Stage Cake Mixing Method
- Making Lemon Curd
- Easy Whipped Mousse
- How to use a piping bag
- Basic Cake Decorating
In the next installment of our Curbside Pickup Cooking Class Series, you will learn to make amazing and super lemony, Limocello cupcakes, a perfect summer celebration dessert I will provide the recipes, video instruction, ingredients, supplies and equipment* to produce this amazing dessert. Invite members of your household to join in the fun!
Step 1. Reserve your spot
Step 2. Pick up your recipe, pre-measured ingredients and supplies.
Step 3. Follow the link to the instructional video included with your recipe sheet and enter the supplied password.
Step 4. Make some delicious cupcakes!
Yield: About 18 cupcakes (share them, freeze them or eat them all!)
Total work time. About 1.5 hours + Refrigerator time
- All ingredients needed (pre-measured)*
- Disposable Cupcake Pan and Cupcake Liners
- 2 Disposable Pastry Bags
- 1 Small Star Pastry Tip for Filling and Decorating
- Full Recipe and instructions (upon pick-up)
- Private link to video instructions (upon pick-up)
- Unlimited follow up questions and support.
*Not Included, but will be needed:
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Sauce Pot
- Various Size Bowls (glass or stainless steel)
- Microplane or Cheese Grater with fine surface
- Common Kitchen Equipment, Knives, Cutting Board etc..
Choose an approximate pick up time below: (I will meet you as you arrive for curbside pick up)
Pick up date: Sunday July 26, 2020