Bean to Bar Chocolate Demonstration April 24, 2019 6:15 p.m.
Bean to Bar Chocolate Demonstration Class
Students will learn all about the chocolate making process from the cocoa bean to the chocolate bar. This is a 2 hour class consisting of demonstration only.
- A brief history of Chocolate
- Producing Chocolate from cocoa beans (a detailed live demo)
- A chocolate sensory tasting of 4 single origin chocolate
- Wine pairing with Chocolate
- Types of chocolate, and their components
- Proper melting and tempering methods
- Producing Chocolate Bars
***If you would like to reserve this class as a Private Event for your group, please Contact Us and we will reply with some available dates.***