Pizza Series: Italian Origins
- Pizza Margarita
- Pizza Marinara
- Pizza Mastunicola
- Fresh Pulled Mozzarella (Demo)
Students will explore the true origins and history of modern Italian Pizza, and learn how to create these authentic pizzas from scratch, using both a wood fired oven and standard home oven.
This is 2 1/2 hour class consisting of demonstration and some hands-on participation.
- Sourcing ingredients
- Pizza dough starter and proper fermentation
- Proper dough handling and stretching
- Hand Pulled Fresh Mozzarella
- Wood Fired and Home Oven/Pizza Stone Cooking
- Pizza History and Italian Rules
Feel free to bring your favorite bottle of wine to sip on during class.
A generous sampling of all the foods prepared in class will be provided.
Sign up for 2 classes in any cooking class series and get 10% off! Enter Series10 at check-out!
***If you would like to reserve this class as a Private Event for your group, please Contact Us and we will reply with some available dates.***